Be sure to visit Dutch Chairmen: production label in the making and trade podium for high-end Dutch design.
1ste FLOOR, booth 1.16 OBJECT, HAKA building, M4H.
– Richard Hutten [TREEVE, BETOO, RONE: official NL-release by Dutch Chairmen]
– Max Jungblut [SEARCHING CLUB 2.0-series N=1: 3D printed scoop, limited edition 1of9. Starting up crowdfunding]
– Atelier Remy & Veenhuizen [FOAM CHAIR: classic on demand, ready for next gen] and [EUPLECTELLA lamp series: official NL-release]
– Dré Wapenaar [CUBE 1 & WALLBIRD: nomadic sculptures for companions]
– Rolf Bruggink [CUT PORCELAIN: inside out]
– Stokpaard [FULL WALL ZEELAND: wool akoestics]
– Richard Hutten [CIGAR BOX: “Merged in smoke” Nr. 100/100 exGavincl. R. Hutten owned and signed 2018 including requested subtitel]
– Munro & Wouter Storm [FULL GROWN chairs in pre-order. Starting up crowdfunding]
All for sale, all in production or distributed by Dutch Chairmen.
Send an email if you want to be present at the official NL-release of RONE, THREEVE and BETOO designed by Richard Hutten on: KEEP ‘N EYE ON THIS EVENT POST FOR EXACT DATE AND TIME: to be dividend soon!
Purchase or place your order at the booth during the fair and earn that 10% discount for a fair bottle to celebrate life.
Designers, collectors and enthusiasts are finding their way as Dutch Chairmen ambassadors thru fairs, workshops and experimental shows. The presented objects and designs are related to one-off productions, prototypes, new releases and future inspirations.
We travel creative production sites, suburban tech-barns and freshly established workshops that speak to the imagination. Searching for strong designs that appear to be adaptive to daily life we could even encounter solutions that will influence our future values and community standards. But… what if those strong designs truly outlive generations? Has the story been told looking back in time and into the future? Grab a chair, take a seat at Dutch Chairmen OBJECT ROTTERDAM and discover different perspectives looking ahead for fertile opportunities.